Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Retro Vintage

While rummaging through my old belongings at my parent's house, I came across a little treasure. I found the most fantastic outfit that my grandmother, Snook, made for me a very long time ago. I wore it and then my dolls wore it. It now fits my little life-sized doll, so she had to wear it, polyester and all. To make it even more hip, I dressed Sadie in the shoes I made and the matching hairband that I tried my hand at. I thought she pulled off the look stunningly.

Just don't mind that it came unsnapped while I was trying to get some pictures. Or that Callie is playing with the cell phone in the bottom of the picture. Or that there is a really huge box fan in the background. If those things bother you, then please let my husband know that I need a camera that is capable of blurring all those things out!

2 comments: